Restorative Dentistry You Can Count On
Dental implants are a safe, durable replacement for missing teeth. Dental implants function and appear like natural teeth. Krueger Dental Associates is committed to ensuring your optimal comfort and quality care. We use the latest techniques to ensure efficient, stress-free treatment.
Dental implants may be paired with replacement crowns for full tooth replacement. They may also be used to anchor dentures. Dr. Robert Krueger will recommend your teeth replacement plan based on your individual needs and preferences.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our Skokie dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are an aesthetic, effective solution for tooth loss. There are many great benefits to choosing dental implants. Dental implants can:
- Restore your smile
- Improve your oral health
- Improve your speech
- Improve comfort
- Improve function
- Protect healthy bone structure
- Provide a long-term tooth replacement solution
There are several factors that Dr. Robert Krueger will consider before recommending dental implants. Some of these include:
- Adequate bone support to anchor the implant
- Healthy gum tissue
- Sinus and nerve location
- Overall health, including any chronic illnesses
In some cases, Dr. Robert Krueger may recommend advance treatment for your upper or lower jaw. Your individual plan is based on your unique needs and goals for your healthy smile.
How Do I Care For Dental Implants?
It is important to consider the following practices when caring for your dental implants:
- Maintain god oral hygiene by brushing your teeth at least twice a day with a toothbrush that has soft bristles
- Be sure to floss regularly and use an interdental brush to clean hard-to-reach areas
- Utilize a dentist-recommended toothpaste
- Limit your intake of foods that may be to hard for your dental implants
- Reach out to the professionals at Krueger Dental Associates if you are grinding your teeth
Be sure to let us know about any medications you are taking. Your health and safety are paramount.
To see if dental implants may be right for you, contact Krueger Dental Associates for a consultation.
Easily Accessible Office with Free Parking
Friendly Team with Years of Experience
Flexible Financing Options
Customized Treatment Plans
Caring & Comfortable Environment
High Quality & Detail Oriented Care