Skokie Restorative Dentistry
When dental damage has affected your smile, bite, or speech patterns, you need a skilled dentist to restore your overall oral health and appearance. At Krueger Dental Associates, we have over 30 years of experience performing high-quality restorative dentistry solutions for patients throughout Skokie and surrounding areas.
Our restorative dentistry includes:
- Bonding: Our tooth bonding treatments use composite resin to restore small chips or gaps in your smile.
- Bridges: We perform expert dental bridges as a way to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
- Composite fillings: Our natural-looking composite fillings not only look great but also protect your teeth from further decay.
- Dental crowns: Restore the strength and function of damaged or decayed teeth with our long-lasting crown solutions.
- Dental implants: Our skilled team will restore dental implants to ensure your implants work for you for years to come.
- Dentures: We create beautiful and functional dentures to restore multiple missing or damaged teeth. We offer both full and partial options.
- Inlays and onlays: Protect weak teeth while safeguarding their structure through our skilled inlay and onlay solutions. We will custom make them to match your tooth color and unique fit.
Why Choose Krueger Dental Associates for Restorative Dental Care?
With over 30 years of experience, advanced technologies, and custom financing solutions, Krueger Dental Associates has become Skokie’s #1 choice for restorative dentistry. We make your smile restoration as comfortable and hassle-free as possible, and our friendly dental team will go above and beyond to personalize every service for your specific needs. No matter what type of restorative dental care you need, you can depend on our team to have your best interests at heart. From dentures and crowns to implant repair and bonding, Krueger Dental Associates is here to help.
Easily Accessible Office with Free Parking
Friendly Team with Years of Experience
Flexible Financing Options
Customized Treatment Plans
Caring & Comfortable Environment
High Quality & Detail Oriented Care